It’s one of those times of year again when I open my blog to guest posters! I’ll be off grid for about a week coming up and usually, I have more lead time, but I just got tied up (no not like that!) and forgot to get this out there.
Do you have a message to get out there you’d like to reach a different audience than you have? Something to say, but your blog isn’t the right venue? No blog at all? I invite you to write something up and get it to me no later than Oct 22, 2011 so I can get it in place.
I’ve had some kick ass guest posters in the past (The Dish, That Girl, Paul, The Girl, Sue Rock, The Bro Part 11 & Part 2 and GenWar to name a few.) and am hoping that a few of you guys will step up and post for me.
I have a few guest posts from some anonymous sources that I know are in the works and I”m hoping to get another one from Gia about her thoughts on our dance classes but there’s nothing to say I can’t have more!
If you’d like to write a guest post for me here are the rules:
- More or less? Anything goes unless it’s outright mean. If you can make the mean funny (unless it’s about me that is) it’s all good.
- It does not have to be original content, but it has to be yours. I do not support plagiarism in any way shape or form. Go ahead, call me a fuddy duddy, but I just don’t.
- You can write it anonymously or linked back to you – that’s totally up to you. If you have something to say that you don’t want on your blog for whatever reason, that’s cool I don’t have to tell who you are. Also, you don’t have to be a blogger! (BatGirl, Jennifaux and Taudrey are all examples of guest posters with no blog.)
- I reserve the right not to post it if it’s mean or I think it’ll cause more harm than good.
- Email me at cuteellaisbold(at)gmail(dot)com for review. I don’t edit, but I do approve content.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let’s see what you’ve got for me