From Friday Fill-In. I’d link it up, but WordPress is being a whore and won’t let me.
And…here we go!
1. How can I still be teaching swimming lessons you ask?.
2. It’s a release at the moment. And clearly I need it
3. That summer, I got certified was one of the best summers of my life. I learned so much about myself – most importantly that I was worth it, no matter how the Kool Klan made me feel..
4. The kids I was with in Lake George that week were all different and we had so much fun with hijinks, studying and hard work in ice cold water and we respected that.
5. What was interesting was that we were ALL so very different, but mostly got along well for the week.
6. Many of us tried to stay in touch. But 16 years later, I’ve lost touch with most of the people there, but still have great memories and lessons learned.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to vegging or and trying to relax, tomorrow my plans include swimming lessons and a nap and Sunday, I want to make a turkey dinner and craft!!